6.23.2009

Speak Up, It Pays!

So, I'm not great at demanding quality and speaking up when I'm not happy with service, but my confidence was up this week and on two occasions my bravery was rewarded.

Case Study #1: Wolf Camera
I had a few wedding pictures printed at Wolf on Preston & Forest. There were tiny scratches on many of the 4x6's and an 8x10 black and white had pink coloring on the edge. I called the store back to report the issue with plans of bringing the damaged prints in the next day to be reprinted. Instead, they reprinted my ENTIRE order and it was ready early the next morning. Double the prints for 1/2 the price! Good customer service Wolf!

Case Study #2: Frosted Art Bakery
Frosted Art was the baker for my wedding cake. Long story short, look at the awful monogram on the cake below. My FACE cringes every time I look back at this elegant cake with kidprint font. Poor quality from the "city's finest" Needless to say, I got up the nerve to send the chef pictures and my disatisfaction with the quality. Bronwen called me the following day offering her apologies and a 10% refund on the cake. Every little bit helps!


2 comments:

  1. That's great!! I've done that before and was pleasantly surprised at the response. Some people do care about the customer :)

    ReplyDelete